I Need Volunteers
Volunteering Wandsworth can help your organisation find volunteers. We work with voluntary and community organisations in both the public, private and civil society sector.
- Help you to recruit and manage volunteers.
- Help you develop and promote your volunteering opportunities.
- Offer advice, support and training in volunteer management.
To register your organisation, please click here:
Download our PDF guide on how your organisation can make the most out of Volunteer Connect, our online volunteering database
How to Register
1. Register by adding your name, email address and by creating a password
2. Search your organisation, if found the information will auto populate
3. If your organisation has not been registered, continue to fill out the form
4. You will receive a confirmation email to your registered email address
5. If you have not heard from us in 24hrs, then please contact us
6. You can now add and edit roles as well as contact volunteers via your account
If you need further assistance with managing your roles and volunteer contacts please contact us
How can volunteers benefit your organisation?
Volunteers are a valuable resource bringing with them enthusiasm, skills and experiences, flexibility, fresh ideas and new ways of working.
Volunteers can offer one-off, occasional or seasonal help or a regular commitment. Each volunteer has a unique contribution to make.
What support will you receive?
We will help you to design, implement and manage your volunteering programme.
Register for free and receive the following services:
- Volunteer Manager Forums
- Training courses or bespoke in-house training*
- Opportunities for your staff to volunteer in the local community*
- Promotion of your volunteer opportunities on our Volunteer Connect Database
- A reward & recognition scheme for your volunteers
- Resource references via our resource bank: policies and procedures, recruitment, retention, managing and supporting volunteers Information sharing
*Some charges may apply