Volunteering Fair @ Roehampton University
Our brokerage session for this week has just now been opended for others to attend.
There is a volunteers' fair being held this Thursday from 11.30am - 2.30pm, in Roehampton, where 25 organisations will have stands ready to speak to you about volunteering.
Organisations attending will be -
- Arts 4 Dementia
- Careers Development Group
- Girlguiding London South West
- Hands on London
- Mind (Wandsworth)
- Missing People
- MS Society
- Rainbow Charity Children?s Trust
- Richmond CVS
- Roehampton University - Student Services
- South West London & St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
- Sport Makers [Pro-active Central London]
- Starfish Greathearts Foundation
- The National Autistic Society, Befriending
- Thomas Pocklington Trust
- Volunteering Wandsworth [Groundwork London]
- Wandsworth Leisure & Sport Services
- Wandsworth Refugee Network
- Young Epilepsy
If you would be interested in attending this event to explore volunteering - please contact the team on email@example.com - before Thursday - so we can pass you details of where the event is being held.