Adult Social Services Open Day
- Someone with a disability or an older person that needs help to live independantly
- A carer (someone providing unpaid support to a relative, partner, child or friend)
- Someone who is thinking about the future for yourself or someone in the family
- A professional such as a social worker or community health worker
- Someone who provides or is interested in providing care
If so, this event is for you...
This open day on the 20th March 2012 at the Wandsworth Civic Suite will show you what options are available and how to make your money go further.
For full information about the event, please click here.