Last chance to book for the Safer Network workshop!
This is a joint partnership between the London Borough of Wandsworth and Safe Network offering the voluntary and community sector the opportunity to receive an update on the new Disclosure and Barring scheme and the Safe Network Standards.
The session will support organisations to:
- Review the changes for organisations around the new Disclosure and Barring scheme
- Become familiar with the ‘Are they Safe’ Toolkit
- Explore the Safe Network Standards
- Review their own organisation practice and needs around safeguarding
- Discover what support is available locally and nationally to support their safeguarding practices
- All organisations attending the session will get the ‘Are they Safe’ toolkit
This is the last chance to book a place on the workshop for the 13th November at Regenerate, Roehampton as the 27th November date has been cancelled.
To book a place at this event please visit www.wandsworthtpd.org.uk (and click on the Voluntary & Community Sector portal and search using ‘Safe’ )