Policy and Parliament Training
Does your organisation want to make its voice heard in the policy making process? Does your organisation want to influence decision makers but no idea how? Are you a community group that wants to lobby your local MP?
We are holding two one day policy and parliament training sessions in London and Birmingham in partnership with the Parliamentary outreach service on the 17th and 18th of July.
The course will cover;
- Parliament; The House of Commons and House of Lords, the role of MP’s and Members of the House of Lords
- The policy making process & how to make your voice heard
- How to plan your lobbying or policy work
The sessions are aimed at BME voluntary sector organisations who have little or no experience of lobbying or undertaking policy activity.
The details of the training days are:
- Wednesday 17th July, London Irish Centre, Camden, 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Thursday 18th July, Priory Rooms Birmingham, 9.30am - 4.30 pm
You can register for the London event by clicking here.
You can register for the Bimringham event by clicking here.
If you want to know more about the training, or you think there is something we have not included, which you think we should cover, please contact Samantha@voice4change-england.co.uk.