Trustee Opportunity of the Day @ Richard Cusden Homes
In celebration of Trustees' Week, today's featured trustee opportunity is:
Building & Development Trustee, Richard Cusden Homes
We are looking for a suitably qualified person to help us maintain and develop our existing buildings and lead on planning our new extension. We are a residential care home for frail older people in non purpose built accommodation and need to upgrade and extend. The charity has been established in Wandsworth for over 60 years but we have moved with the times and are looking to ensure the Home is suitable for our residents both now and in the future.. We pride ourselves on the high standards and friendly atmosphere of our Home.
You would be working with paid senior staff and supported by other hard working unpaid trustees. You would also have contact, give advice on contractors, and tradesmen working with us.
Benefits to the Volunteer
- An opportunity to work for the benefit of the local community and with like-minded dedicated trustees.
- Friendly informal environment but committed to high standards .
- Opportunity to find out more about the not for profit sector.
- Project as well as operational experience
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Suitable professional/technical qualification eg MRICS
- Communication skills - oral and written, including negotiation
- Leadership and working with and between different people and interests
To apply for this opportunity, please complete a registration form.
Already registered with us? E-mail us or call us on 0300 365 9950 to get involved.