Opportunity of the Week @ Groundwork London
This week's featured volunteer opportunity is:
Gardening & Conservation Club Volunteer, Groundwork London
Join us in transforming the parks and grounds of Bishops Park and Fulham Palace through planting, maintenance and conservation activities.
Activities may include: Tending the rose gardens, bulb planting, weeding, wildlife surveying, habitat building.
Open to adults of all ages. Hot drinks & biscuits provided.
Winter Programme - November 2013 - February 2014: 1.30-3.30pm
- 1st Wednesday of the Month: Conservation Session
- 3rd Wednesday of the month: Gardening session
Spring/Summer Programme - March 2014 - September 2014: 2-4pm
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Wednesday of the month: Gardening session
- 4th Wednesday of the month: Conservation session
Benefits to the Volunteer
- Learn practical horticultural skills that can be applied to employment or your own garden
- Learn practical conservation skills
- Gain valuable volunteering experience
- Get outside and meet new people
- Get fit & healthy
Skills & Qualifications RequiredThere are no prior skills required. If you have an access requirements please contact us to discuss how we can support your needs.
Already registered with us? E-mail us or call us on 0300 365 9950 to get involved.