Opportunity of the Week @ Wandsworth Council
This week's featured volunteer opportunity is:
Event Volunteer, Wandsworth Council
Wandsworth Enterprise Week is a borough-wide initiative which runs from 3-8th Feb. The objective of the event is to foster and celebrate enterprise within Wandsworth. The event will focus on Social, Youth, Women's Food and Creative enterprise and in addition to key events, workshops will run throughout the week. Key events include the Wandsworth Business Forum, Womens' Enterprise Day and the Youth Enterprise day.
Benefits to the Volunteer
- Opportunity to gain new skills and build on existing ones
- Opportunity to develop knowledge of event management
- Experience of working alongside professional event managers and business support groups
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of business professionals
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting event which is the first of its kind
Skills & Qualifications Required
- A can do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work well in a team
- Interest in event management
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
To apply for this opportunity, please complete a registration form.
Already registered with us? E-mail us or call us on 0300 365 9950 to get involved.