Opportunity of the Week @ Volunteering Wandsworth
This week's featured volunteer opportunity is:
Customer Relations Volunteer, Volunteering Wandsworth
Volunteering Wandsworth works to promote volunteering throughout the borough and enables people to access volunteering opportunities. An important aspect of this work is to find out the outcome of a referral to an organisation and whether a person has been successfully placed.
We are looking for someone to help capture and record these placements and to reward those who have been successfully placed through our reward and recognition certificate scheme.
This role will also have a focus on building on our customer relationships therefore it is important that you enjoy speaking with people.
You will be required to:
- Contact our registered users and partnership organisations to complete surveys
- Record outcome information on to our database
- Coordinate the reward and recognition certificates scheme
- Help to develop professional relationships with the organisations we work with
The role will involve a minimum of 2 days per week, 3 days if possible.
Benefits to the Volunteer
You will gain experience of:
- Administrative work
- Customer service
- Relationship management
- Working in a charity
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Good communicator
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Basic IT skills
To apply for this opportunity, please complete a registration form.
Already registered with us? E-mail us or call us on 0300 365 9950 to get involved.